Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's going to be one of Those days!

Went to see my Dr, again, on Mon. We've been trying to find the right combination of meds to help with my panic/anxiety as well as my insomnia. So far so good except for the whole lack of sleep issue. I've been able to function on very little sleep many other times. Back in my mid-twenty BFF & I would go out dancing till 3 am, go over to Philly Diner for some yummy, greasy food to soak up all the beer & shots we'd had at Iguana. Then proceed to get up bright and early to go into work & then do it all over again; night after night all week long! I'm also the one who would get up every 2-3 hours with kids to feed them at night. Joe would be working a lot, or in F ' ing Iraq so I HAD to function on minimal sleep. But lately I just can't do it. Don't go telling me "You're not as young as you used to be." No kidding! I have enough hair dye in my closet to keep the secret that I am VERY GRAY for a long time! Me & lack of sleep has not made for a happy household either. I am even bitchier than usual (yeah I know hard to believe, but it is true ~ I am even worse) & have an extremely short fuse too! Let's hope this new sleep med helps because if it doesn't I may have to go back to the drinking all night & dancing on the boat/bar; followed by lots of greasy food to function again!
***Identities have been changed to protect the guilty! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment